Our client is one of the global leading companies for automotive testing systems and equipment. For the production site located in the east of the Czech Republic we are currently looking for an experienced personality as
Director Production (f/m)
Operations Management Automotive
In this senior position your main responsibilities are to oversee and further develop the Production Planning, Logistics, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Assembly Departments. It is a key role of this position to ensure that these departments run well, with a smooth and efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of the international customers. Monitoring and analysing the current production system followed by working out a strategy implementing a state-of-the-art production system is also expected. This includes fields like Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain and Production Planning, Quality or to set up a KPI-System and reporting structure.
In this position you will be part of the management core team.
- University degree (relevant technical field)
- Profound experience in Production Management on strategic level
- Experience in Machine Building (including customized products)
- Proven experience in international companies
- Experience and proven success in implementation of Lean Manufacturing
- Attention to quality on a high level
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines
- Experience in Change Management is welcome
- Fluent in Czech language is a must, in addition fluent in German and/or English is required
The annual gross salary for this position will be at a minimum of EUR 80.000.-.
If we could spark your interest in this challenging position, please apply to Mr. Alexander Moser via the following application button!