Our client is a leading manufacturer of chemicals used for industrial/food/pharmaceutical & bioprocessing industries. One of their worldwide production sites is located in Romania. In keeping with their strategic growth plans we are seeking an experienced General Manager as
Plant General Manager, Romania (m/f)
Your primary responsibility
- Overall management responsibility for the manufacturing plant
- Development of the manufacturing plant to achieve the product quality and availability necessary to satisfy the requirements of sales.
- Cross-country group support of the sales organisation to allow the Sales Departments to best serve the customer.
- Optimize production, including costs, quality and raw materials utilization and develop the workforce to improve the company’s competitiveness in a fast-moving business environment.
- To develop, maintain and monitor: Working conditions/safety, Environmental awareness and protection
- Maintain and promote sound public relations with various government agencies and the surrounding community.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or similar, a PhD is a plus.
- 10 years plus professional background in manufacturing; ideally experience in operation of clean room facilities.
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Successful leadership track record; ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment.
- Enjoying working in a diverse international environment.
- Good verbal and written skills in English, ideally also in Romanian.
- An exciting leadership assignment in an international environment
- An unrivalled opportunity for personal growth within a well-organized, financially sound and promising business.
- A competitive salary package according to international standards
Apply? Great plan! Please send your application in English indicating the reference No.92478 to email@example.com, or apply directly by use of the button "APPLY". We do, of course, guarantee confidentiality.